Time of Day

essex-commuter
essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
edited April 2010 in Commuting chat
Just reaching that time of day where I start to feel tired, I've put in some extra effort on my commutes this week as training, that probably hasn't helped.

Consumed a 'Not for Girls' chocolate bar a while ago, that should see me through until I'm out in the fresh air.

Roll on home time!

Comments

• asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    Team management all went out and got trollied last night so half aren't in and the othe half are just looking at their scteens with 1000 yard stares; I reckon I'll be out of here at 4 and no-one will even notice.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • +1 - I feel like I've buried myself particularly this week. Did someone say Beer o'clock?
    "Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar, The Wire

FCN 4: Willier Izoard XP
    FCN 7: GT Legato 4.0

*GAME* competitor
  • holybinch
    holybinch Posts: 417
    A pint and a half at lunch didn't help my cause.
    Will pay on the way back tonight :(
    FCN 4(?) (Commuter - Genesis Croix de Fer)
    FCN 3 (Roadie - Viner Perfecta)

-- Please sponsor me on my London to Paris ride --
    http://www.diabeteschallenge.org.uk/cha ... n_to_paris
  • essex-commuter
    essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
    I've got a 16 mile ride home, then I'm out for forest night time MTB ride at 8pm. Wish I hadn't arranged it now! Beer o'clock is late for me today :(
  • andyb78
    andyb78 Posts: 156
    2 pints and a lurvely lunch in the sunshine. 1hr 10 to go, then might extend the commute home to take in a nice village pub to soak up some rays 8)
    Road bike FCN 6

Hardtail Commuter FCN 11 (Apparently, but that may be due to the new beard...)
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    I'm done now - got up at 6 this morning and did 25 miles before going to work :D

I'm now thinking of sneaking off early....Noone's working here anyway - it's like last day of school term.
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    bonked last night on the extended run home, so might just go straight home tonight :(