I hate wiggle!

andy83
andy83 Posts: 1,558
edited April 2010 in Commuting chat
They have put another ever so tempting promotion on so im trying to spend £100 to get the tenna off, i do need more bike related stuff, Im sure i do lol

im spending far too much but if I add the tenna and change my newsletter its £15 off :)

Comments

• JohnCleland
    JohnCleland Posts: 172
    :D £50 off a £500 spend

:evil: The Felt Dispatch I have been eying has gone up £100
  • kurako
    kurako Posts: 1,098
    That's nothing. I got an email from Amazon today saying 'Hey! Look at all these really nice Garmins'. It's pay day tomorrow. How do they know I want one?

:shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Beeblebrox
    Beeblebrox Posts: 145
    It's those crafty algorithms silently at work again, tempting money from our wallets...
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    Aye, Mr & Mrs Gorithms should stop Algernon from defrauding us. :lol::lol:
  • georgee
    georgee Posts: 537
    yep, bought a turbo sweat catcher just because it would get my chain and casset order above £50, when did I last use my turbo!!!?
  • W1
    W1 Posts: 2,636
    Wiggle take all my money. To be fair, in return they do seem to send me lots of bike stuff.
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    Yeah I've noticed that the advertising on a lot of sites I go to is froms sites I spend money at. For example I got to the Evening Standard wesbite and a dirty great Wiggle ad appears with all the products I have recently clicked on... B'stards...
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • Mike400
    Mike400 Posts: 226
    They also seem to be offering £100 off £1000!
    twitter @fat_cyclist
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    Yeah I've noticed that the advertising on a lot of sites I go to is froms sites I spend money at. For example I got to the Evening Standard wesbite and a dirty great Wiggle ad appears with all the products I have recently clicked on... B'stards...
    This is because of a cookie used by a targeted banner service used by Wiggle and many other companies. I think you can opt out if you right-click on a banner, or you can go to the bottom of this page http://www.criteo.com/en/solutions/privacy-policy and click for the opt out cookie (note, if you clear you cookies, you will probably start to get the banners again).
  • dugliss
    dugliss Posts: 235
    What you need is a job like mine where you`ll have no disposable income. Problem solved!!
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    and it's another platinum weekend, compounded with Ribble offering lots of discounts :(

.... gonna have to be strong, that or hide the credit cards from myself