Moron Alert

Bignige
Bignige Posts: 223
edited April 2010 in MTB general
A message to the idiots that are responsible for this: -

http://redlandstrails.wordpress.com/

Sod off and dig your own back garden up......do not ruin everyone elses enjoyment!!! :x
Ride it like you stole it.........Yeah Baby!!!

2008 Spesh Enduro SL Expert
2010 Fuji Roubaix 1.0 Ltd Edition

Comments

• stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    I feel for you, I just don't understand why certain little scrotes think they can build where ever they like. Really causes problems for those of us who build legitimately. Don't let them put you off, you know you're doing a great job.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • JamesBrckmn
    JamesBrckmn Posts: 1,360
    i ride there loads, and although that trail could do with being a bit more lively, that's no reason to go digging it up, when it's been built proffesionally. they should be ashamed :evil: *shakes head dissaprovingly*
  • Atz
    Atz Posts: 1,383
    If you want lively, thats not the place for it, plenty of other more aggressive stuff in the area to ride. Anyway, if you ride it as it is but ride it fast, there's more than enough entertainment.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Probably MBUK readers, they spend their days digging up private land to make jumps and their nights riding around on pavements, walls and stairs.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • llamafarmer
    llamafarmer Posts: 1,893
    Sorry to hear that mate, it's especially bad on a piece of trail volunteers have put their time and effort into.

There's a lot of uncontrolled trail building in Bristol at the moment - to be fair some of it is quite well done by seemingly decent enough people who just want to get out and ride some DH and dirt, but I do fear it's going to lead to a lot more riding spots going down the same route as Still. :(
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Probably MBUK readers, they spend their days digging up private land to make jumps and their nights riding around on pavements, walls and stairs.
    :lol: