In Trouble With My Boss

spen666
spen666 Posts: 17,709
edited April 2010 in Commuting chat
I rang work this morning to say that I couldn't cycle in owing to the volcanic ash cloud.

I'm not sure I could find all the words he used in the dictionary
Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666

Comments

• sharm1969ca
    sharm1969ca Posts: 136
    Well ive just started a second job working for the samaritans. I called in sick for my last shift but the buggers talked me out of it!!!!
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    One of my underlings phoned in this morning, said he couldn't come in as he was sick. How sick? I asked. I'm in bed with my granny, he told me.

Ta-daaaah.

:D
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    Just been outside and got hit on the head by a pizza, findus crispy pancake,
    lasagne, mint vienetta, black forest gateaux and a garlic baguette

......must be the fall out from Iceland
  • Fireblade96
    Fireblade96 Posts: 1,123
    His granny, or your granny ? And which would be worse ? ;-)

My boss is stuck in the US for the weekend. Oh, how I hope the lay on some corporate entertainment so he can't enjoy himself.....
    Misguided Idealist
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    kelsen wrote:
    Just been outside and got hit on the head by a pizza, findus crispy pancake,
    lasagne, mint vienetta, black forest gateaux and a garlic baguette

......must be the fall out from Iceland

I just repeated that one in the office - the bruises MAY eventually diappear....
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • R_T_A
    R_T_A Posts: 488
    No Iceland, we said send more "CASH" :roll:
    Giant Escape R1
    FCN 8
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    - Terry Pratchett.
  • coopster_the_1st
    coopster_the_1st Posts: 5,158
    edited April 2010
    Beaten to it!!! :oops:
  • Breaking news....

The cloud of dust that has closed all UK airports today; police have arrested the Arsenal trophy cabinet cleaner in connection with this incident.

:lol:
  • Breaking news....

The cloud of dust that has closed all UK airports today; police have arrested the Arsenal trophy cabinet cleaner in connection with this incident.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just forwarded this to my colleagues, one of them an Arsenal fan....
  • R_T_A
    This would all be so much funnier if my wife and 18 month old weren't stuck in Sydney trying to get home :oops:
    Giant Escape R1
    FCN 8
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    - Terry Pratchett.
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    Now that is sad unless it gives you enough time to complete all the tasks the Missus left for you....................... :wink:
  • R_T_A
    Cafewanda wrote:
    Now that is sad unless it gives you enough time to complete all the tasks the Missus left for you....................... :wink:

Although for 3 weeks I've been very good and kept things neat and tidy, it will never be up to the correct standard. :lol:
    Giant Escape R1
    FCN 8
    - Terry Pratchett.