Entering BC events

amaferanga
amaferanga Posts: 6,789
edited April 2010 in Amateur race
Is there a standard entry form or do I just send a cheque with a note saying which race I'm entering to the organiser? Also, are the events in the Yorkshire region likely to fill up so I won't get an entry on the day?

Thanks.
More problems but still living....

Comments

• Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    amaferanga wrote:
    Is there a standard entry form or do I just send a cheque with a note saying which race I'm entering to the organiser? Also, are the events in the Yorkshire region likely to fill up so I won't get an entry on the day?

Thanks.

There's a standard entry form:
    http://new.britishcycling.org.uk/road/a ... ntry-Forms

(Assuming you have your race licence if needed, etc)
  • amaferanga
    Thanks. I joined BC yesterday so should have my race licence soon, but I'd hoped they'd email me my licence number in the meantime. Entries for the first race I want to enter close on the 25th April so not sure it'll arrive in time.
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    Send it in anyway stating "Licence applied for".

BC are normally pretty quick getting licences out, but be aware that it will go to you club secretary if you are in a BC registered club.
  • rokkala
    rokkala Posts: 649
    amaferanga wrote:
    Thanks. I joined BC yesterday so should have my race licence soon, but I'd hoped they'd email me my licence number in the meantime. Entries for the first race I want to enter close on the 25th April so not sure it'll arrive in time.

If you have your user id number to log onto the website, then that is your License number.
  • amaferanga
    Rokkala wrote:
    amaferanga wrote:

If you have your user id number to log onto the website, then that is your License number.

I didn't write anything down at the time as I was expecting at least a confirmation email so at the moment I have nothing.