• dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    nothing like twisting truth to suit ur motvies, eh douggy boy

Glad you accept it's true :twisted:
  • ScottieP
    ScottieP Posts: 599
    guinea wrote:
    To be honest, that spesh is minging.

Couldn't agree more - it's embarrassingly bad.
    My cycling blog: http://girodilento.com/
  • alanmcn1
    alanmcn1 Posts: 531
    all he needs is to ride it wearing that freaking Bing Crosby white tux from the Sidi adverts and he will truly look the greatest tw&t in the history of procycling

Even more so than Gert Jan Thuenisse and his Motley Crew 'Do
    Robert Millar for knighthood
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Contador is the Greatest
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    The Schleck bike is nice.

I like the idea of customised bikes for big riders.
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    I like this photo:

20102828-128093.jpg
  • paulcuthbert
    paulcuthbert Posts: 1,016
    Pokerface wrote:
    I like this photo:

20102828-128093.jpg

Ouch! Who is that?

The Schleck bikes are gorgeous compared to Contador's!
  • taz3611
    taz3611 Posts: 172
    I prefered his Trek. I think MY Specialized is nicer than his (see my signature). Wouldn't mind his bars, stem and seatpost though.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Ouch! Who is that?
    !

Gustav Larsson.
  • gabriel959
    gabriel959 Posts: 4,227
    I prefer Contador's to Andy's - don't like that metallic look.
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    Commuting / Winter rides - Jamis Renegade Expert
    Pootling / Offroad - All-City Macho Man Disc
    Fast rides Cannondale SuperSix Ultegra
  • paulcuthbert
    paulcuthbert Posts: 1,016
    taz3611 wrote:
    I prefered his Trek. I think MY Specialized is nicer than his (see my signature). Wouldn't mind his bars, stem and seatpost though.

I think my Trek is nicer than any bike I've seen :D (again, see the sig.)
  • frenchfighter
    edited October 2012
    Vino's:
    Photo: © Stephen Farrand
    1_600.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    And Ricco's! Not sure if he is riding this...it could be a design for punters:
    ricco.jpg
    ricco+2.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • taz3611 wrote:

Hi there.

I've never understood the seat tube on the Tarmac - what's the point of extending the seat tube above the top tube, then putting a round seat post on top of it? Also what's the point of having a cut-out around the rear wheel, then having such a large gap between the rear wheel and the tube?

Cheers, Andy
  • sherer
    sherer Posts: 2,460
    I liked the old Trek design he had, not that keen on the new one, need to see a few more pics, does seem strange there is no gold on it for the Vuelta though, he has gold, pink and yellow on his helmet so thought he would use the same colour scheme.
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    sherer wrote:
    I liked the old Trek design he had, not that keen on the new one, need to see a few more pics, does seem strange there is no gold on it for the Vuelta though, he has gold, pink and yellow on his helmet so thought he would use the same colour scheme.

Hasn't the Vuelat leader's jersey been switched to red, so it's future proofed?

Strava is not Zen.
  • calvjones wrote:
    Hasn't the Vuelta leader's jersey been switched to red, so it's future proofed?

I thought that was the climber's jersey? And the ciclamino in the Giro is now red IIRC? They're changing all the time tbh, with different sponsors wanting different colours.
  • sherer
    sherer Posts: 2,460
    calvjones wrote:
    sherer wrote:

Hasn't the Vuelat leader's jersey been switched to red, so it's future proofed?

I think you are right there but seems strange to use red on the bike and then gold on the helmet.

We need consistency :D