steve peat's picture book

Comments

• RealMan
    RealMan Posts: 2,166
    No, looks nice though. Although I don't tend to buy picture books.
  • bobpzero
    bobpzero Posts: 1,431
    i should have checked his twitter page first :oops: :lol:

"Hi Guys, bit of delay on 2nd batch of books,covers came upside down so waiting for other order, will ship as soon as they land. Really Sorry"
  • Shorty12
    Shorty12 Posts: 478
    Is it any good?
  • andituk
    andituk Posts: 122
    There's some fantastic pictures in it, no doubt, and some interesting little bits of information about the team and different events during the season. Great info of all the little bits on the Champs bike.

It's not really something you'd sit down and read, but its good for a flick through and a nice thing to own, especially with his signature in it :D
  • Not got mine yet, I ordered as soon as the link came through hoping to get a signed one if not I'll be carrying around with me all season lol
    I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina
  • Shorty12
    I may have to buy it some time
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    I wanted to buy it but it's too expensive :cry::lol:
  • Shorty12
    mrfmilo wrote:
    I wanted to buy it but it's too expensive :cry::lol:

Same
  • bobpzero
    bobpzero Posts: 1,431
    got mine today - mine was with the 2nd batch, so no signature. bit disappointed no old pics of when he was riding for gt and orange. but great picture book to have of the moment steve peat became mr world champion, good addition to have with the freecaster.tv dvd of the 2009 dh world cup&championship
  • GHill
    GHill Posts: 2,402
    Almost bought one, but the international price is pretty brutal. Would buy on my return to the UK though.
  • Kib
    Kib Posts: 12
    Got mine. Was number 34. Big Peaty fan, great book and mates who don't bike were impressed with it.
    Good job Steve!
    Kib
  • phz
    phz Posts: 478
    got mine today too - not in the first 100 though but still looks mighty fine

slainte 8) rob
  • Mine arrived today god I almost had a moment, I was looking at it all nice and loving then opened up that cover and bam no 94 WOOT WOOT.

Added to my 09 Race Jersey now and it was a mighty fine viewing pleasure and some good inserts.

All in all yeah worth the money :)
    I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina