Shoulder of Lamb

DonDaddyD
DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
edited April 2010 in Commuting chat
Haven't seen a post from Shoulder of Lamb for a while. I remember he said he was going under the knife and a follow up that things were fine.

But haven't seen or heard much more from him on here?

Is he alright?
Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game

Comments

• I'm fine, thanks for asking.

Haven't been past this way much lately as I started a new job that I actually have to work at sometimes. Also this board is not as funny as it used to be, so tend to stop by for info rather than banter.

Now the weather is back how about another stab at a south london social ride?

I was out in the Kent hills yesterday and it was pretty glorious (if a bit chilly)....
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I'm fine, thanks for asking.

Haven't been past this way much lately as I started a new job that I actually have to work at sometimes. Also this board is not as funny as it used to be, so tend to stop by for info rather than banter.

Now the weather is back how about another stab at a south london social ride?

I was out in the Kent hills yesterday and it was pretty glorious (if a bit chilly)....

Yes, some - probably Daily Mail conservative Spen666 voters - complained about off topic threads in the commuting section, me and the existence of humor in general. So I toned it down.

I'd be up for a South London ride I bailed on the other one. Someone just needs to set teh thread up.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Strange you should say that - I noticed a lack of banter over the last few months - where are the stars - Greg T - responsible for at least two ruined keyboards - bring back the anarchy that was SCR 8) 8)
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    I blame the boring noobs, waster splitters.
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • dvdfoz
    dvdfoz Posts: 62
    itboffin wrote:

Why thank you 8)
    Dalston --> Canary Wharf, and all pubs inbetween
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    itboffin wrote:

:( We boring noobs apologise from the bottom of our hearts, I'm sure.
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    SCS is probably to blame - everyone's riding their bikes every minute they can now - no time for the internet. :lol: 8)
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Well, I am hardly here, new project, normally only scan about at weekends.
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"