Knolly Delirium T w/Rohloff

bikedibley
bikedibley Posts: 40
edited April 2010 in MTB stolen
This morning I found my shed broken into . I've lost my pride and joy Knolly Delirium T. Matt Black medium size, with Fox 36 Vanilla forks, Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock, Rholoff hub, XTR cranks and Chris King parts. £5k plus worth.

Stollen from Upper SHirley in Southampton (SO16). Gutted.

Also taken, my Charge Juicer road bike and girl friends XT/XTR equipped Scott Aspect. GUTTED!!!!

Please call me on 07900 561948. A cash reward for the successful recovery.

Comments

• Elliot Ross
    Elliot Ross Posts: 182
    So sorry mate hope you had insurance????

Have a look and put some pics around local cash converters and keep an eye out on gumtree and ebay, also put the message out in local papers etc the more publicity you get the more chance you have of finding them. Also local bike shops may be able to help if you ask and give them some pics of it
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:
  • Good call, thanks for the advice. Well, my road bike and hardtail are being paid out for to the value of £2000 which covers costs, but they won't pay out for my £4500 Knolly because it wasn't loacked to anything imovable. Horrible.

But yes, bike shops already know (I work in the trade so know people) and will head down to cash converters after work. Good advise about Gumtree too. eBay of course. I will drive aorund the areas tonight in the hope I see some kid showing it off.
  • bedraggled
    bedraggled Posts: 140
    If it's been stolen from your shed it will be someone local.

Can you find the local policeman for your area, they will know who the likely suspects are. When my garage was broken into I saw the local bobby on his bike and he told me about a group of lads who were responsible for most of the local thefts. Sure enough a couple of days later I spotted one of them with my bike.
  • bedraggled wrote:
    If it's been stolen from your shed it will be someone local.

Can you find the local policeman for your area, they will know who the likely suspects are. When my garage was broken into I saw the local bobby on his bike and he told me about a group of lads who were responsible for most of the local thefts. Sure enough a couple of days later I spotted one of them with my bike.

I hope so...I really do. That's what I am holding out for!