Intro from a newb

One_Job
One_Job Posts: 9
edited April 2010 in MTB beginners
Good Afternoon,

I've just joined this forum, as I'm looking into perhaps starting mountain biking.
I'm currently 20 years old and from Doncaster, I'm wanting to start to get myself out at the weekends and find the new healthy activity to replace brazilian jiu-jitsu, which I've drifted away from and due to their not being anyone I know left in Doncaster, due to university and I need to keep myself busy, or else I'm going to go mad lol.

I've never done any form of cycling too seriously, I tried BMXing when I was about 15, still got the bike in the shed, but I never really got into it, might get it out one day and have a laugh.

I'm going to have a deeper and more thorough look through the forum before asking any questions and getting on peoples tits.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Comments

• piker
    piker Posts: 353
    Ask away,plenty of clued up folk on here.A few always reply with check the FAQ section or use the search function but most will just answer even if its been asked before.
  • phoebian
    phoebian Posts: 497
    Welcome to the forum, mountain biking is very awesome!
  • dr.a
    dr.a Posts: 120
    Welcome. Researching is a good idea, you can never do enough research as I found out lol

Dr.A
    "If you're sleeping', you're not gonna play anything" - John Petrucci, 2004.

2002-2007: Terrano Bullion
    2007-2008: Apollo Guru
    2008-2010: Shockwave XT980
    2010: Carrera Fury 08