Back Waxing

2»

Comments

• Simonhi
    Simonhi Posts: 229
    Been getting it done since I was 20, now 34 ... barely (no pun intended) nothing left. It takes 15mins and most of that is chatting to the beautician that does it.

It hurt a bit at first but then you get used to it. If you focus on it it hurts, otherwise it's just like ripping off a plaster really fast.

Depends how much you hate having the hair, you can always have laser treatment which is what I will probably get done eventually just to get rid of the last of it. After the initial six to eight treatments it's then once every six months just to maintain, pricey but then again when you weigh up the costs of monthly waxing £20-£25 although maybe more if you are like a silver back :-)

If women can have their bikini line done without crying about it then the are on the body (back) that has the most spaced apart nerve endings shouldn't be too tough !!!
  • I wax my husband's back for him and have done for years now. It is painful to start with but you have to try and distract yourself. My husband will read a magazine or listen to his ipod. As I have been doing this for him for so long now, the hairs have started to give up growing back so it is nowhere near as bad as it used to be. I could highly recommend Boots own brand waxing strips for sensitive skin (white and orange box) they seem to be better than Veet.