Thanks Superstar Components

2»

Comments

• lesz42
    lesz42 Posts: 690
    have had 4 sets of pads over the past 12 months, brill, grips next!
    Giant Trance X0 (08) Reverb, Hope Hoops 5.1D, XT brakes, RQ BC, Works Components headset 1.5
  • bamba
    bamba Posts: 856
    bit of a dissapointment that you told me you had disspatched them when you hadnt, obvoiusly a major communication problem with you proccedures,had that not happen i would be a bit more sympathetic to your otherwise faultless performance.
    fortunatly my old pads just about lasted the weekend ride at cut gate ( cheers ibbo,ratty& co)
  • Hello im glad we keep most people happy, and bamba we apolagise for running out of the pads, our websystem doesnt cope too well with updating the stock levels. We have a new website on the way but it takes time to get it in place.

We have been so busy sorting everyones orders out that the emails for problems sometimes take a day or so to get out. It doesnt happen often as we stock loads of each item (we have over 8000 avid juicy pads on the next order!) but demand wiped us out last week. We are waiting for UK customs to release the delivery so we can recieve them and post them out as soon as we can.

Now i just need to magic up another 4 hours in every day to get everything done on time!

Neil
  • Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    Neil - good to hear things are going well!

Once you have Elixir pads back in stock, I'll be grabbing some.
  • phoebian
    phoebian Posts: 497
    Surf-Matt wrote:

Once you have Elixir pads back in stock, I'll be grabbing some.

+Tomato
  • krissboo
    krissboo Posts: 23
    My order has arrived after 5 days...4 pairs of semi organic pads, and a pair of custom grips.
    What a fine product they seem to be...yet to be death grip tested though!!
    oh and i got my pack of Haribo too :lol:
    Critical faff - the act of constantly stopping to adjust seat posts, brakes, skewers, bars, pedals, gears, clothing, bags, food, helmets, gloves.........Says it all really.
    (Thanks to mtbwales for that one)
  • Mrs Toast
    Mrs Toast Posts: 636
    I recieved my Haribo Tangfastics today, along with a free set of sintered Elixir pads! :lol: Arrived pretty much the day after I ordered them, good stuff!
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    Not a fan of harribo, jelly babies every time!

I got fre haribo from SS and free haribo with a operating system which arrived on the same day. Think they'll change the phrase 'carrot on a stick' to 'surpirse haribo'?
  • adun1408
    adun1408 Posts: 123
    +1 for service, ordered pads on sat morning, arrived tues moring with haribo's.
  • upinsmoke
    upinsmoke Posts: 278
    Yep same here, ordered 4 sets of Avid Elixir Kevlar pads and some white lock-on grips on Sunday night...turned up Tuesday along with some Haribo. Great service :)
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    superstar have been nothing but brillinat for me evrytime iv used them. wonderful!
    I like bikes and stuff
  • YoBlo
    YoBlo Posts: 25
    I placed my first order with superstar last friday, the pads arrived first thing Monday morning, with some Haribo thrown in.

Excellent service, excellent price, I've recommended them to my friends already, and again on here.. decent service goes a long way!

Well done SuperStar!!
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Now all I need is for the floating rotors to become available.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • woodnut
    woodnut Posts: 562
    :D +1 Brilliant service, prices for pads are great. Can't think of a better mail order supplier.
  • shieldsy94
    shieldsy94 Posts: 342
    Bought some grips from superstar and they look amazing! Gonna hopefully get their new switch evo hubs in green, headset in green, pink bottom bracket and maybe the floating rotor! Pics of the rotor please!
  • ordered some grips at 2pm on a tuesday, (custom jobbies too) arrived with the post weds. ordered pads on a thurs, about 2, got an email at 5 past saying they had been posted, turned up friday :D was lovely service