Gits wot nick pics....

gtvlusso
gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
edited April 2010 in Commuting chat
Just seen my old bike on Ebay - photo being used as an example of their own bike!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/boardman-team-roa ... 414e83ad35

Plageurism!!!!!!!!!

it's a dangerous world people.

Comments

• gtvlusso wrote:
    Just seen my old bike on Ebay - photo being used as an example of their own bike!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/boardman-team-roa ... 414e83ad35

Plageurism!!!!!!!!!

it's a dangerous world people.

That's unfair, maybe they took their own photo when they nicked the bike out of your garden. :)

By the way, mow your lawn you lazy scoundrel. :x
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,440
    I fort yours was carbon? Gimps, is this the bike the got nicked? Have they nicked your bike and then nicked your pic so they can sell it on? The cheek.

Also cut your grass and you need to treat that fence :P
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • gtvlusso
    Lawn has gone now - replaced with flint stone - dog has great fun digging it up and trashing the place......I know it is my home as I took theat pic in the evening when I finished putting up new fences!
  • gtvlusso
    They have just nicked the pic! The fence is pressure treated wodd - does not need preserver and I am very lazy when it come to gardens ( and work!)
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,440
    gtvlusso wrote:
    They have just nicked the pic! The fence is pressure treated wodd - does not need preserver and I am very lazy when it come to gardens ( and work!)

Why was I not aware that this existed, that's this summers job sorted, do they sell in in wicks? I hate painting.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • davmaggs
    davmaggs Posts: 1,008
    A while back I spotted a bike that I was interested in on eBay. Pictures showed it parked up in the back garden of what was clearly a British garden and bungalow. That sounds fine until I start looking at their profile and spotted the claim that they live in China.

Nothing worse than a lazy fraudster
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Just asked the seller a question about the pics :lol:
    Are the pics in the listing that of the bike?
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Ian.B
    Ian.B Posts: 732
    The pix have changed! Different bike? Didn't look that closely at the original pic, but the stem at least looks different?
  • mtb-idle
    mtb-idle Posts: 2,179
    do what I do and watermark your pics.

(that's my latest MTB BTW)

prince_albert_725_12.jpg
    FCN = 4
  • That's shocking - I can't believe you replaced the grass with stones. Maybe your dog is digging it up in protest?

:lol:
    My commute:
    commute.jpg
  • _Brun_
    _Brun_ Posts: 1,740
    MTB-Idle wrote:
    do what I do and watermark your pics.

(that's my latest MTB BTW)
    prince_albert_725_12.jpg
    Anyone with modest Photoshop skills could remove that leaving no trace in about five minutes. For the sake of your property I won't demonstrate ;)
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Anyone with basic Paint skills could do it in 3 seconds by chopping the bottom of the picture off :wink:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."