Derby - Rides MTB

throughthetrail
throughthetrail Posts: 31
edited April 2010 in MTB rides
Hi,

New to the forum. As my old mate (whom I have been out with for the last 5 years) has decided to call it a day, due to a nasty disc injury. Life in the saddle has been a bit grim since. I'm looking to hook up for a few rides with people who have a good sense of humour in the Derby/Notts area. I've looked at the idea of joining a club but cannot always get out due to family commitments. Is there anyone on here who go out for casual rides peak/trail centres/other and would'nt mind me joining them? I'm not quick, age 38, reasonable ability (bike is heavyish FS) but I do try and enjoy a good laugh.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers.

Comments

• scooty
    scooty Posts: 15
    check the MTB Derby thread on page 2
  • Cheers Scooty. I've posted on there.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Hi,

New to the forum. As my old mate (whom I have been out with for the last 5 years) has decided to call it a day, due to a nasty disc injury. Life in the saddle has been a bit grim since. I'm looking to hook up for a few rides with people who have a good sense of humour in the Derby/Notts area. I've looked at the idea of joining a club but cannot always get out due to family commitments. Is there anyone on here who go out for casual rides peak/trail centres/other and would'nt mind me joining them? I'm not quick, age 38, reasonable ability (bike is heavyish FS) but I do try and enjoy a good laugh.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers.

Define "good sense of humour"
  • er if you are referring to me then.... I am not offended easily. Dont mind having the p1ss taken. Laid back. Like a beer or two. Just enjoy riding my bike.

pretty much it. Any good?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Sounds about right :wink: