NextDayTyres.com

x-isle
x-isle Posts: 794
edited April 2010 in MTB general
One word.

F A N T A S T I C !

I ordered a pair of 2010 Nobby Nic Snake Skin 2.4 tyres and they came as promised, next day, and it was free delivery.

Price of the tyres were pretty good too! Well, good for the Snake Skin version of Nobby Nics, £41.99 each!!!!

Very impressed, top service!

www.nextdaytyres.com
Craig Rogers

Comments

• bike-a-swan
    bike-a-swan Posts: 1,235
    agreed
    Rock Lobster 853, Trek 1200 and a very old, tired and loved Apollo Javelin.
  • pdid
    pdid Posts: 1,065
    Yep, free tyre levers too. They were the only place that had stock of Highroller 60a`s when I bought mine.
  • hoochylala
    hoochylala Posts: 987
    Yeah fantastic service. Will be using again when needed.
  • + potato

Dirt cheap and they live up to their company name.
  • x-isle
    x-isle Posts: 794
    pdid wrote:
    Yep, free tyre levers too. They were the only place that had stock of Highroller 60a`s when I bought mine.

Oh god, I see a "Wiggle Haribo" thread coming on...

I DIDN'T GET ANY TYRE LEVERS!!!!!............ Had to use some spoons from the kitchen*.

*OK, the last bit was a lie
    Craig Rogers
  • pdid
    pdid Posts: 1,065
    x-isle wrote:
    pdid wrote:

Oh god, I see a "Wiggle Haribo" thread coming on...

I DIDN'T GET ANY TYRE LEVERS!!!!!............ Had to use some spoons from the kitchen*.

*OK, the last bit was a lie

Ha, i`ve not managed to snap them yet either :P
  • tdougan
    tdougan Posts: 152
    Cheers, looks good! :D
  • scottbowlby
    scottbowlby Posts: 143
    Cheers for the heads up on this site, decent prices and good service it looks like, i shall be using them for my next tyre purchase i reckon :)
  • largephil
    largephil Posts: 358
    I didnt get my tyres next day! :(

Still, great communication via email about the purchase, and I'm sure they will be on my desk at work next monday. No new tyres to try out this weekend though.
  • rubins4
    rubins4 Posts: 563
    I ordered some aspens from them on friday morning, then went to work for the afternoon and evening. When I got back I had a email saying they only had one in stock (webpage said they had some in stock). He was very apologetic and offered to send me the larger width for no extra charge. As I hadnt replied he sent just the one out and said that they should have some more stock in today (Monday). The single tyre arrived next day as promised, and I got an email showing the refund for the other. They sent another email saying that the stock had arrived today and that i could order the other one, which was dispatched today also.

Although the stock system failed me, their service and communication is faultless, good prices and selection too. :wink:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12613038
    Anyway, fk dis, I iz off 4 a ride innit. l8rz peepz
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Yup - I managed to get Ice Spikers there when no-one else had stock - I was very impressed.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • 5xcr
    5xcr Posts: 195
    Hi ,

mine did not arrive next day, but it was easter weekend so only one working day late.

single ply minionsf+r , the only place to have them both in stock.

so I would highly recommend them.

5xcr :D
    12hr days 5 days a week riding to work and back and still the energy to ride 2 other days