Cube Acid 09 Calderdale.

cookybuoy
cookybuoy Posts: 3
edited March 2010 in MTB stolen
Not a happy "Rider!"

I say that loosely, as I sit here with no bike due to the scroat(s) that has stolen my love, my independence and my freedom. My beautiful candy white and blue, Cube Acid 09, which I have had since new. GONE.

They nicked it outta my shed by riving the door handle THROUGH the bolts, leaving them in tact and in-situ!, then carefully removed a 35kg pub style fire, cast iron grate and moved it outside, a full set of wheel trims and my bike carrier for the car. Stacking them carefully and neatly at the side of the shed. They took my bike and left my wife's classic Marin Bear valley to the amusement and confusion of my wife.

My insurance has paid out and given me an Orange G3 S, although they called this a free upgrade because they do not deal with cube dealers, I still feel lost. I took my orange out for a blast on Sunday. Not the same!

Any way for now. If anybody in the Calderdale area see's a blue and white cube acid (the only one in the area according to the dealer) call the rossers! It'll be mine!