The New Forest Rattler - Sunday 22 August 2010

Renster
Renster Posts: 21
Bookings for the New Forest Rattler Cyclosportive are now open and we are already well over the 100 mark, which is great.

The 2010 event will be taking place on Sunday 22 August, and hopefully we'll be blessed with the same weather conditions as last year - it was a glorious days riding on some fantastic New Forest roads!

Following the success of the event last year we have decided to up the number of places from 300 to 500, with the event HQ still situated at Moyles Court School.

To book your place please visit: www.newforestrattler.co.uk The entry fee is a modest £18! For this you will get tea/coffee before setting out; two fully stocked feed stations en route; Soup and a roll plus tea/coffee and soft drinks on completion.

New Forest Ice cream will be on sale again too.

Thanks,
Ren[/b]

Comments

• Turbo Man
    Turbo Man Posts: 42
    I did this last year and have entered again this year. I thoroughly enjoyed the event last year despite 2 gear cable failures (I promise to maintain my bike better in future!) that left me on a single speed for the last 60km. And no, I didn't make it up the Rattler in my one gear! :D:D:D