Anyone had any problems with NWD 9 Blu-ray?

MacAndCheese
MacAndCheese Posts: 1,944
edited March 2010 in MTB general
Just bought NWD9 on blu-ray and was looking forward to it in all it's high def glory, but when I put it in my blu-ray player it crashes the whole player and you have to turn it off at the mains (sony BDP S360). I brought it from amazon UK and the listing didn't say anything about it being a foreign region format, plus even if it is it should just not play, not crash the whole system. Anyone else had any problems?
Santa Cruz Chameleon
Orange Alpine 160

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    are you on the latest firmware uodate?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • MacAndCheese
    Probably not...will try that tonight - quite a pain as the TV and blu-ray are miles away from the router, and I've had other newer blu-rays work just fine.
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    this what the 25m Cat 5 cable is for.

not tried that BD myself but not had an disc that would not play in my player Panna BD-35 but that is permanently connected.

Just a thought is the disc BD-Live? do you have the BD live option on or off (if an option) as it may be looking and finding no connection and.........
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • MacAndCheese
    ah..will also check that, Thanks Nick
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160