How to give excellent customer service.

lugsey2k5
lugsey2k5 Posts: 960
edited March 2010 in MTB general
hello
Just wanting to say thank you to the guys at Joes no tubes. They have given superb customer service and they didn't even need to do anything.

recently my valve on the rim strip tore off deflating the tire. no problem just popped a tube in. I then email joes when i got home about what had happened. i had given the wrong email address to reply to so instead of just ignoring it they rang me asking for my address and if i still had the rim strip.
Today i received:
2 x rim strips RRP £20
6 x valve cores RRP £1.99 for 2
2 x ust valves RRP £8 each.
and some little U shaped plastic things which if any one knows what they are id be very grateful. they are U shaped with a hole at the bottom of the U.

All this and i was more than happy to just buy a new strip since they worked so well in spain earlier in the year.

If only more company's were so helpful, not to name names ....3 mobile, windwave.
Thats it just wanted to tell the world of such a great company. im happy as you can tell

Comments

• Great stuff!

Always nice to hear that there ARE companies who still appreciate the value of good service.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Good stuff.

Also, the plastic 'U's are for removing the valve cores.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Good stuff, an online guitar spares shop sold me a faulty part once (axes 'r' us), i emailed them about it and offered to send back the faulty part, as it was only one bit of it that had broken (really something you DO NOT want to fail though) and they just sent me out the whole part no questions asked, great service.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • lugsey2k5
    lugsey2k5 Posts: 960
    ah i see iv been using pliers which don't do it any good. thanks for that. worked out the retail of every thing he sent me is £56. i only paid £25 for the full tubeless kit off a charity on ebay