greeny12 Posts: 759
    Ooooh you old sh*t-stirrer you!!

:wink:
    My cycle racing blog: http://cyclingapprentice.wordpress.com/

If you live in or near Sussex, check this out:
    http://ontherivet.ning.com/
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    Given that he's supposed to be doubled-up with gut rot, seems odd he hasn't twatted about it yet?
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,869
    chickenesque prep... I suppose he is an old bugger and needs to really fine tune it
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Perhaps someone's slipped a death cap into his mushroom omlette.
  • pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    Given his sterling recent performance at the Cape Argus (top 10, no less), I understand he's focussing on the prestigious Tour of Solvang Wine Country Stage Race. Yee-Ha...........tear that road up Sideways MJ!!!
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    I honestly didn't know he was doing MSR until he dropped out.

Clearly he's not been in the media enough.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • thomasmc
    thomasmc Posts: 814
    You mean one of your favourites MG. Although you do hide it well on this forum :D
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    Yet, he's due on the radio in half an hour.
    http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd= ... ign=WTEMAM

Don't know about gastroenteritis, more a case of criterium internationalitis, I suspect.

Still, he was supposed to have a jippy tummy, during the last week of the Tour. That's how he explained his blood values heading in the wrong direction.
    Climbed a lot better with diarreha, than without. :roll:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Slapshot
    Slapshot Posts: 211
    can we have a ban for false advertising...this thread is supposed to be about an MSR favourite :roll:
  • brakelever
    brakelever Posts: 158
    what a loss to the msr , my heart bleeds at our loss :lol:
  • DavMartinR
    DavMartinR Posts: 897
    Common complaint for an elderly gentleman who does too much Complan?? :)
  • BikingBernie
    BikingBernie Posts: 2,163
    he was supposed to have a jippy tummy, during the last week of the Tour. That's how he explained his blood values heading in the wrong direction. Climbed a lot better with diarreha, than without. :roll:
    It wasn't so much diarrhoea that supposedly explained why his haemocrit was higher during the Tour than the previous 12 months, but the chronic dehydration that can result from this. Given this I am surprised that the value of racing when chronically dehydrated has not been recognised before. Of course, this dehydration still wouldn't explain why his reticulocyte count during the Tour was lower for the previous 12 months as well...

Pity that the new 'open' Armstrong is now keeping all his blood parameters secret.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    It wasn't so much diarrhoea that supposedly explained why his haemocrit was higher during the Tour than the previous 12 months, but the chronic dehydration that can result from this. Given this I am surprised that the value of racing when chronically dehydrated has not been recognised before. Of course, this dehydration still wouldn't explain why his reticulocyte count during the Tour was lower for the previous 12 months as well...

Pity that the new 'open' Armstrong is now keeping all his blood parameters secret.

Yeah, he certainly was chronically dehydrated at the 2003 Tour and look how well he went there. :oops:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    Makes a change - the cr@p usually comes out of the other end.