Boardman MTB team

Dubzy
Dubzy Posts: 123
edited March 2010 in Your mountain bikes
Have been looking for a good spec hardtail for a few months now but today an absolute bargain came my way.

Wandered in to my local Halfords with a view to checking out the Carrera Fury and the Boardman Sport, but noticed that they had a clearance offer on a Boardman MTB Team for £500. Yes that's £500. This bike normally retails at £850.

The frame size was small, just what I'd been looking for and it fitted like a glove (if you can imagine a bike fitting like a glove!!). It's as light as a feather and beautifully finished - you can tell I'm in love. Will be picking it up early April, and yes I will be taking it to my LBS to ensure everything is hunky dory as even though the sales assistant was very enthusiastic not to say jealous at my purchase, LBS rules when it comes to experience.

Just had to share my good fortune.
Life's good

Boardman MTB Team

Comments

• bobcheese
    bobcheese Posts: 343
    Sounds like you got a cracking deal there Dubzy. Beats the fury hands down (and everything else) at that price. Just goes to show, its always worth a trip into store rather than the website as you never know what you'll come accross.

Get some pics up once youve picked it up.

P.S I got an aggressor recently from halfords. Just take a good look over it yourself first and make sure that everything has been tightened and look to be mounted properly. Take note of torque figures stamped on things like the stem etc and dont over tighten.