Anyone want to show 3 teenagers round Swinley?

JamesBrckmn
JamesBrckmn Posts: 1,360
edited April 2010 in MTB rides
Hi, me and 2 of my friends are thinking about going to swinley in the easter holidays, and we've been once before, but don't really know our way around and want someone to show us the best trails. So if you know the area well, and are around our age (13) please reply. We ride fairly fast, except one of us, but that's mainly becasue he rides a 17kg freeride bike with supertacky tyres :roll: but he still rides fast, especially downhill. we want to find new singletrack, as well as downhill trails or jumps.
Thanks, James

Comments

• popstar
    popstar Posts: 1,392
    I would suggest to check markers on map at Swinley and ride towards ->Lookout->Surrey hills...once you climb on top of Surrey hills, there is trail to the left leading you towards -teenagers downhill- area, from there you would just explore yourself. Enjoy!
    What could have been (Video)

I'll choose not put too much stake into someone's opinion who is admittingly terrible though
  • JamesBrckmn
    JamesBrckmn Posts: 1,360
    ok thanks, but we know where the jump gulley and most of the downhill trails are, we just want to find the better downhills, like the babymaker and the longer singletracks
  • stomith
    stomith Posts: 332
    On facebook is one of those volunteer group thingies. They send out 'invites' to rides regularly. Perhaps you could join their group and see when those people are around. They are quite regular and seem pretty helpful.