Baby Hunter

Tusher
Tusher Posts: 2,762
edited April 2010 in Pro race
Am I being thick, or has Robbie failed to mention the birth in his twitter feed?

Comments

• LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    I thought this thread was going to about Tom Boonen looking for another girlfriend
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • Tusher
    Nothing to stop it turning into that...............
  • VIN0
    VIN0 Posts: 19
    Ah Tusher my leeetle frecklenosed married laydee, i saw your thread and was dragged heere despite earlier ban thinking you look for suitable sire for future cyle star,

Eees veery sad to see now when heart pump and stomach turn that ees not the Calves love child you desire despite earlier flirtation

Eees hoping one day to marry little tush lady for easy visa to land of free medical. And also she sound much nice than hairy lipped kazakh farm lady.

Ave Donor Calves
  • Tusher
    Vino!

Where have you been?

Got any turnips on the stove for supper tonight? I'm hungry and my dreams of licking of chocolate covered Cav have just been cruelly shattered.

Otherwise, I may have to return to my first love (Robbie) or even be reduced to consoling Heinrich.
  • VIN0
    Tusher wrote:
    Vino!

Where have you been?

Got any turnips on the stove for supper tonight? I'm hungry and my dreams of licking of chocolate covered Cav have just been cruelly shattered.

Otherwise, I may have to return to my first love (Robbie) or even be reduced to consoling Heinrich.

Is me The Calves, I haf been in town called bannsville but haf escaped and am here for you now in cunning disguises.

Is need forget chocolate sprinter is only be mother to him, The Calves ees reel man and is learn double spey to win the heart of freckly one. Eees a leetle buzy for next few month as I haf team of cyclingstar to show world glory of Kazakh Nation but after maybe the Calves retire and spend time in Monaco with Tush laydee.

Is also do base training with dirty Eenglish girls so stamina is magnificant when time comes.

Ave disguised Calves
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    Vino, Vino, Vino!!!!

Welcome back. :D
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    VIN0 wrote:
    Ah Tusher my leeetle frecklenosed married laydee, i saw your thread and was dragged heere despite earlier ban thinking you look for suitable sire for future cyle star,

Eees veery sad to see now when heart pump and stomach turn that ees not the Calves love child you desire despite earlier flirtation

Eees hoping one day to marry little tush lady for easy visa to land of free medical. And also she sound much nice than hairy lipped kazakh farm lady.

Ave Donor Calves

Welcome back old Krazy Steppes. Whadya get pinged for?

Strava is not Zen.
  • VIN0
    Ah ees like return of emporer and crowd of fan baying for glory of kazakh nation.

Yes Yes i back and i haf plan to bring tale of peloton and podium girl

Ave superstar Calves
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,231
    Hope you are more successful than you have been since returning from the "other" ban :lol:
  • Tusher
    "Is also do base training with dirty Eenglish girls so stamina is magnificant when time comes."

Ah, so that's where you've been going wrong with your comeback, y'see.
    It's Welsh girls you should be with. Or Irish. Or Scots. Or Bretons. Or Manx.
    The secret is in the Celtic genes.

Allegedly
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630

AWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • Tusher
    At last. What a lovely photo, So cute. And so is the baby.

I really like Robbie Hunter- he was prepared to leave a race he was leading to be at his wife's side during childbirth, and must have felt pretty sick when the birth was then delayed. Shows he's got his priorities right.

He speaks his mind, and he's a sprinter, a loyal husband and father. What's not to like, and I suspect he's found his natural home with Garmin.

Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Hunter
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,477
    Nice to see his new found fatherhood (although I think this is his second child?) has mellowed his views, his latest updates on Twitter are full of indignant anger.
  • Tusher
    It is indeed his second- his little girl (Mollie, I think) is a toddler.
    IIRC, she was born just before the Tour, and he asked for special permission to leave the day before to be with his wife and first born.

He was the first rider I followed pre-twitter- no one can ever accuse him of being bland.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    andyp wrote:
    Nice to see his new found fatherhood (although I think this is his second child?) has mellowed his views, his latest updates on Twitter are full of indignant anger.

When most pros retire, they're happy to open a café or a bike shop or become a commentator or something. When Robbie Hunter retires I can see him starting a private security company dishing out vigilante justice against all the paedophiles, rapists and bad drivers in South Africa. Hell, it would make a great TV series on Bravo - THE HUNTER HUNTS.
  • Tusher
    Brilliant.
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,477
    I've a mental picture of him frothing at the mouth at the moment, his tweets are becoming ever more indignant.

I see someone from this parish called him out on his views on crime and punishment too. :lol:
  • afx237vi wrote:
    andyp wrote:

When most pros retire, they're happy to open a café or a bike shop or become a commentator or something. When Robbie Hunter retires I can see him starting a private security company dishing out vigilante justice against all the paedophiles, rapists and bad drivers in South Africa. Hell, it would make a great TV series on Bravo - THE HUNTER HUNTS.

Not to mention the crooked contractors who built his house... Did somebody accept all the lowest bids?
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent