MBUK what is free if you subscribe this month?

cpk1
cpk1 Posts: 175
edited March 2010 in MTB general
Hi does anyone know what you get free if you subscribe this month to MBUK as i have not had timeto buy my copy yet?
Trail bike: Kona Coiler 06, Rockshox domain 318is, juicy 7s, sun rims s-type.
Commute bike: Dawes Watoga.

Comments

• rowlers
    rowlers Posts: 1,614
    free pair of altura shorts..

BUT the code doesn't seem to work online so can't get the offer?
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    Altura Mayhem Shorts
  • this short offer is pretty enticing!!!
  • Danlube
    Danlube Posts: 454
    Has anyone thought "damn! if only i had waited another month to subscribe!" ? :(
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • Danlube wrote:
    Has anyone thought "damn! if only i had waited another month to subscribe!" ? :(

Yes!!!!! :shock:
  • gt_jonny
    gt_jonny Posts: 22
    Are the shorts any good cause with the socks was another offer... £10 for first 6 issues then £19.99 every 6 months thereafter.. So which deal would you do???
    GT XC2 09
  • jono986
    jono986 Posts: 103
    Flynny2010 wrote:
    Danlube wrote:

Yes!!!!! :shock:

Same here just bought a Altura Nevis waterproof jacket last weekend for £45 (in blue) and what on offer if you subscribe to MBR this month... the self same thing Aaargh!! :x
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    gt_jonny wrote:
    Are the shorts any good cause with the socks was another offer... £10 for first 6 issues then £19.99 every 6 months thereafter.. So which deal would you do???

The shorts- in fact I did, about a year ago ;) Ended up buying another pair, they're superb.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    just looked at subsribing, it says nothing about shots? only a few issues free?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Ben Coops
    Ben Coops Posts: 12
    Danlube wrote:
    Has anyone thought "damn! if only i had waited another month to subscribe!" ?

Yes X4!!!!!
  • ads4
    ads4 Posts: 698
    Got my Mayhem shorts a couple of months ago with the subscription, they are really light and very comfortable.
    Adam.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Current ride - Yeti ASR 5a X0
  • TowerRider
    TowerRider Posts: 430
    VWSurfbum wrote:

Online subs usually offer a discounted price. In mag subs offer gifts which even at realistic (not rrp) price are better deals than online.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    TowerRider wrote:
    VWSurfbum wrote:

Online subs usually offer a discounted price. In mag subs offer gifts which even at realistic (not rrp) price are better deals than online.
    a ha, i havent bought a mag since xmas! so that explains that then.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • +1 for the shorts! There awesome!