Dealing with Dogs

2»

Comments

• Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    antfly wrote:
    Surf-Matt wrote:
    I stop, look the dog in the eye, then carry on - always works.
    That`s because you`re so hard but one day you`ll meet a dog who`s even harder than you.

Unlikely TBH :wink:
  • B3zza
    B3zza Posts: 13
    What about some dog treats??? see em coming and sprinkle a few out see if they stop

It cld turn really bad though and u be like the pied piper everytime u go out ur have a pack of dogs following ya rofl

Animal urin in a bottle i know it snds gross, but instantly if u spray them with urin from a higher rank specie they will def back off, maybe Bear urin, have fun tryin to milk the bear though lol

That cld turn really bad aswell like crashing of ya bike and landing on the bottle to which it splits and.....urrrggghhh!!
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Have your 'o' and 'u' keys broken? :wink:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • B3zza
    B3zza Posts: 13
    Are abbreviated words frowned upon in this forum then?

Must improve my grammar
    :roll:
  • Ben Coops
    Ben Coops Posts: 12
    Let your mate go first selfish i know
  • neilr4
    neilr4 Posts: 161
    B3zza wrote:
    What about some dog treats??? see em coming and sprinkle a few out see if they stop

It cld turn really bad though and u be like the pied piper everytime u go out ur have a pack of dogs following ya rofl

Animal urin in a bottle i know it snds gross, but instantly if u spray them with urin from a higher rank specie they will def back off, maybe Bear urin, have fun tryin to milk the bear though lol

That cld turn really bad aswell like crashing of ya bike and landing on the bottle to which it splits and.....urrrggghhh!!

Elementary english would suffice :roll:
    'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE
    SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    making a shit load of noise as you speed towards them works quite well

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Surf-Matt wrote:
    antfly wrote:
    Surf-Matt wrote:
    I stop, look the dog in the eye, then carry on - always works.
    That`s because you`re so hard but one day you`ll meet a dog who`s even harder than you.

Unlikely TBH :wink:

Dunno, theres a few dogs in the local here that would smash your face in pretty easily.
  • Apparently, any dog can be killed by ripping its front legs apart to the side... This causes part of the bone structure to pierce the heart.

At this point I shall make clear that I love animals (had deer; pheasants; rabbits; mallards all visit our villa at Longleat this week), including dogs! :lol:

The only worrying side to this bit of useless information is that as you splay the front legs apart, the mouth of said angry dog is going closer and closer to you... I would not want to try this emergency technique and get it wrong! :shock:
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo