december 11-march 11. 3 months, but my Lapierre is now here.

Devastazione
Devastazione Posts: 280
edited March 2010 in MTB general
Ok....the wait is over.

Lapierre X control 910,the bike is here. It is truly a stunning bike,there's more carbon in it than a Formula 1 racing car .
Off road test is due in an hour ( I'm at the office wearing shorts and it's freezing !!! :lol: ).

Bottom line ?? Lapierre is done for me.
No matter how good the bike will perform it is just not worth to wait 3 full months when for the same money or even a bit less you can get some very good products in less than a month. Ok,Lapierre is so freaking good looking and stilish and all the bla bla bla but no thanks, it won't happen again. I was plannning to get a Zesty after the summer but a Specialized will do just fine and in a lot less delivery time.
Specialized Tarmac Sworks
Canyon Spectral 8.9

Comments

• llamafarmer
    llamafarmer Posts: 1,893
    Pics or it didn't happen :wink:
  • XxxBFGxxX
    XxxBFGxxX Posts: 1,355
    as he said pics or it aint there
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    3 months? For £5k I'd have told them to get stuffed and ordered something better.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • stumpym4
    stumpym4 Posts: 216
    5 Grand .. on a bike !!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    having a laugh ... wouldnt spend that on a car
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    On One 853 single speed
    Pinnacle Arkose 2 - cross bike
    Pinnacle Ramin 3 plus - Bike packing bike
    Cube attain GTC Pro road bike - more relaxed road bike
    Giant scr1 road bike
  • ok...I will try to post one...Here we go....

[/img]910z.jpg

I've made it !! First time !! :D:D
    Canyon Spectral 8.9
  • ashfanman
    ashfanman Posts: 186
    That's surprisingly stealthy for LP. Very nice indeed.

And I bet it goes like stink.
  • Devastazione
    Devastazione Posts: 280
    edited March 2010
    ashfanman wrote:
    That's surprisingly stealthy for LP. Very nice indeed.

And I bet it goes like stink.

Not as much as the hardtail you see in the back of the pic,wich is still my favorite bike. The Lapierre is an amazingly comfortable bike that takes you safely anywhere and forgives you a lot of mistakes during high speed sessions ,but if you look for some plain and fast fun is the hardtail you have to go for.
    Canyon Spectral 8.9
  • lugsey2k5
    lugsey2k5 Posts: 960
    nice:)
    so far im loving lapierre as a company. my new zesty 514 has lots of nice touches like the clear plastic frame protector on the down tube and areas prone to cable rub, the joke about not ironing or tumble drying on the down tube also made £2500 even better value:) and the small tub of touch up paint they supplied in case of chips is a nice touch. little things
  • lugsey2k5 wrote:
    nice:)
    , the joke about not ironing or tumble drying on the down tube also made £2500 even better value:)
    I saw that today while cleaning it. I'vet laughed my ass off...really... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Canyon Spectral 8.9