Front Brake:Zero gravity, negative gravity
Rear Brake: Zero gravity, negative gravity
Handlebars: Easton EC90 slx
Stem:Time rxr ulteam (come with frame)
Wheels: Zipp303 clincher
Front Tyre: pro race 3
Rear Tyre: pro race 3
Saddle:Fizik arione cx
weight shows on picture, If change wheels for tubular 303 or 404, and dura ace cassate, kmc x 10sl, the weight will around 13
29pry1i.jpg
nice day nice ride

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Nice! Can we have a driveside pic please?

And a close up of the calender behind the weighing scale?
  • AndyD2574
    AndyD2574 Posts: 1,034
    Sweetest ride on here!
    Specialized S Works Venge
    Argon18 E114
    Specialized Langster Single Speed
    Scott Spark Expert 29'er
    GT Avalanche
    http://www.glasgowgreencycleclub.co.uk
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    My fave one -

IMG_7547.jpg
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Got to confess. That's the first carbon frame that I've ever drooled over. Very nicely done.
  • CarbonCopy
    CarbonCopy Posts: 492
    Definitlely going soft on all this technology dennis :lol: Next you`ll be sporting caqmpag record super with all the trimmings :lol:
    Yes its a cracking bike I would like nothing more than to take it for a spin.
  • dennisn
    CarbonCopy wrote:
    Definitlely going soft on all this technology dennis :lol: Next you`ll be sporting caqmpag record super with all the trimmings :lol:
    Yes its a cracking bike I would like nothing more than to take it for a spin.

Am actually considering DA Electronic. Not sure what's wrong with me but....... :roll: :roll:
  • CarbonCopy
    CarbonCopy Posts: 492
    :lol: I like it dennis I`ve been looking at DI2 but its just i can`t convince the wife that it`s worth it.So ive had to settle for RED.
  • dennisn
    CarbonCopy wrote:
    :lol: I like it dennis I`ve been looking at DI2 but its just i can`t convince the wife that it`s worth it.So ive had to settle for RED.

D*mn shame about women not understanding our needs. It's always about them. :wink::wink:
  • Nice bike, but the young lady in the calender is nicer! :lol:
  • APIII
    APIII Posts: 2,010
    NapoleonD wrote:
    My fave one -

IMG_7547.jpg

I don't think Lightweights really suit the RXR all that well. I'm considering removing the decals from mine. Boras would look best I think.

To the OP, good choice mate. Pictures don't seem to do the RXR justice, they are sooo much better in the flesh.
  • looks like everybody interesting that calender. I will take some more pictures.
    :D:D
    nice day nice ride
  • Squillinossett
    Squillinossett Posts: 1,678
    Stunning, one of my fav bikes I have seen on this site!
  • marusches
    marusches Posts: 129
    shame its french really
  • HTL
    HTL Posts: 23
    Very, Very nice. Was this taken down the Mumbles by any chance?
  • maxlite
    maxlite Posts: 293
    Well it does say location Swansea, under his name!

Lovely bike :D
    Cervelo R5
    Cinelli Saetta
    Giant XTC
    Raleigh Classic
  • HTL
    maxlite wrote:

Quite a few beaches / places in Swansea, just off the top of my head, as an ex resident Langland, Caswell, Llangennith are all a short drive from the mumbles.
    Just making some conversation as when back visiting the parents it would be good to meet up with another member for a ride. Never ridden a road bike in Wales :P
  • HTL
    maxlite wrote:

Quite a few beaches / places in Swansea, just off the top of my head, as an ex resident Langland, Caswell, Llangennith are all a short drive from the mumbles.
    Just making some conversation as when back visiting the parents it would be good to meet up with another member for a ride. Never ridden a road bike in Wales :P
  • itsnotarace
    itsnotarace Posts: 518
    Not really a fan of red bikes, but that gives me the pot noodle horn
  • FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    What a stunning frame, nice cabling, and a great call to take the Zipp stickers off the wheels. What do you drink tho? :-) Or are you waiting to see what colour works best - you have the choice of red, white or black cages. Some white Elites might be nice:

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/sp/road-t ... LITBOTC975

How does it ride? What are you comparing it against? I 've love to have some extra money to have a top of the line Look and Time frame b/c both are stunning.
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.