2000 mile anniversary

UndercoverElephant
UndercoverElephant Posts: 5,796
edited March 2010 in Commuting chat
Since I bought her in late July, my lovely BeOne and I have covered a very enjoyable 2000 miles together. I'm thinking it's only right to buy her a present to mark this momentous achievement, but am at a loss as to what she might like.

Any suggestions? :D

Comments

• kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    Since I bought her in late July, my lovely BeOne and I have covered a very enjoyable 2000 miles together. I'm thinking it's only right to buy her a present to mark this momentous achievement, but am at a loss as to what she might like.

I say get her a mate to play with.
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    kelsen wrote:

I say get her a mate to play with.

Just make sure it's a breeding pair.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Some MucOff? After all you have been getting your leg over and riding her hard nearly every day.
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • Some MucOff? After all you have been getting your leg over and riding her hard nearly every day.

I did give her a full clean at the weekend, she's been gleaming this week. Admittedly for the rest of the winter she's been a filthy little minx... :twisted:

Perhaps I'll just give her a good fettle at the weekend, her rear brake's getting sticky and let's face it, who doesn't like getting degreased and lubed?