Exclusive!!!

Enduro 07
Enduro 07 Posts: 51
edited March 2010 in MTB general
You may want to sit down to read this

Went out for a quick local blast today and took in the Houndkirk Road and Blacka Moor and was in shock, not only was it warm and sunny, even had to take a layer off but, wait for it...............The trails were starting to get dry and dusty, I couldn't believe my eyes, looks like Spring is upon us.

Get out there and make the most of it before it rains

Comments

• cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    hah..

last night, mud and water was freezing on contact with my frame....

frozen mud + mech = no changing gear....
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • P-Jay
    P-Jay Posts: 1,478
    Not a spot of rain in about 10 days here in South Wales (although it's gonna rain tomorrow) Here's hoping for a long, sunny, summer!

Meant to be havng an op in May to finally fix my arm, but I'm riding now.... might put it off till autum.

Knowing my luck of late, we'll have a blinding summer, coupled with a long and nationwide F&M outbreak.
  • GHill
    GHill Posts: 2,402
    P-Jay wrote:
    coupled with a long and nationwide F&M outbreak.

Don't even joke.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,664
    I know - tremendous nite ride yesterday with the pretty sunset (romantic with me and the boys! :roll: ), wonderfully dry grippy fast and .....awesome.......!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Enduro 07 wrote:
    The trails were starting to get dry and dusty, I couldn't believe my eyes, looks like Spring is upon us.

I had this on Monday when I went out, didn't really need to clean the bike when I got back either! :D

I'm just glad the better weather is on the way, now we can all stop pretending we "love" the mud and s**t weather :twisted:
  • dwill
    dwill Posts: 150
    wednesday nights ride was so cold the mud froze on my front mech had to have a pi55 on it to work again lol