The Shack video

takethehighroad
takethehighroad Posts: 6,811
edited March 2010 in Pro race
I'm compelled to bring people's attention to this

http://www.versus.com/cycling/videos/team-radio-shack/in-stream/sort/most-recent/i/55/

Enjoy!

Comments

• DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    God that's awful.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,869
    best thing on the internet ever...

the Bruyneel branding crossed arms duckface shots are sheer class and not at all tacky
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Bakunin
    Bakunin Posts: 868
    I love the fact that the Hog is bragging about bring 8 of the 9 tour riders over to the Shack. Of course, the actual winner is elsewhere.

Their kit is horrible.
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    'Lance Armstrong and Johan Bruyneel has joined forces once again to create a powerhouse cycling team called Team RadioShack'

:roll: Jesus, can Versus not afford people who can write?

As Levi says, Johan's always run a well oiled machine.

Strava is not Zen.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    "It's a new sponsor and the sponsor's very involved" says Bruyneel but bloggers have pointed that if you visit the RadioShack.com website, there's no mention of the team at all.
  • The thing that hit me most was the way they try to portray they're such a unified team now, without big bad Alberto ruining everyone's fun.
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743
    I look forward them not being around when Lance fails to win the 2010 tour and Radioshack realise this, just like Discovery etc, etc, etc.

Oh and it appears not to matter who rides with Alberto, Paris-Nice looking good.
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.
  • micron
    micron Posts: 1,843
    I guess those 'well oiled machines' need regular oil changes :wink: