dam sales talk just cost me £2500

lugsey2k5
lugsey2k5 Posts: 960
edited March 2010 in MTB general
its happened!
i went to LBS to check out the size of a zesty 314 and talk about wheel upgrades. plan was to buy in a month or so.
walked out having agreed to buying a 516 this Friday.
not that im complaining he knocked 300 off the price without asking, great guy great shop
bike tracks in great ayton.
will be going to collect my new shiny toy on Friday and pics will follow.
Fridays tests are going to drag along with the 2 hour drive home

Comments

• lugsey2k5
    i think he got sick of doing maths for me.
    he was trying to work out how much a 314 would be with a fox rl rear shock and pro2/5.1 wheels if he was swapping them straight out and came to £2450 so said for extra £50 i could have the 514.
    its all a blurr really it was shiny but its what student loans are for
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    damn you man thats my bike that i still cant feckin afford :evil: well done for purchasing tho, they are a sweet ride :) im trying to persuade the bike shop where i work to get them in for 2011, biggggg discounts :D
  • lugsey2k5
    its his last one too. showed me stock list and not many left about in 50cm
  • lawman
    i went to rutland water last weekend and they are getting three 46cm 514's in next month, shame ive just blown aload of cash on my current ride, otherwise i could have had one on interest free :(
  • lugsey2k5
    im taking a £2000 loan off mate till student loan comes threw as i couldnt wait and risk it:)
  • lawman
    gotta wait til my gap year finishes before i can get my loan :( but hopefully i wont need it for anything other than alcohol :lol:
  • lugsey2k5
    due to stricked rules and a 60 mile drive at 6 in the morningto uni i carnt drink week nights. its a good money saver