Paris - Nice Stage 3 **SPOILER**

2»

Comments

• LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    2oldnslow wrote:
    "'Bout time too. The "old" one was never much good anyway........"

hmmm have I missed something? Is that the EBH described by so many in the sport as having almost limitless potential? Are you being ironic? Or possibly just a k**b.

Still good to see (on one of my increasingly infrequent visits here) you're keeping up standards.

Yup, you've missed something, alright. "Whoosh", I believe, is the expression.
    Tune in next week when we'll drop Sagan and adopt Arthur Vichot for a fortnight as the future of the sport.

(You're not "Paolobets" father by any chance?)
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,477
    2oldnslow wrote:

hmmm have I missed something? Is that the EBH described by so many in the sport as having almost limitless potential? Are you being ironic? Or possibly just a k**b.

Still good to see (on one of my increasingly infrequent visits here) you're keeping up standards.

WHOOSH2.gif
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    2oldnslow wrote:

Well at least your username is descriptive.