Bianchi Via Nirone

racing_snake
racing_snake Posts: 5
edited March 2010 in Your road bikes
Hi all,

I'm new here but have been silently reading for a while. I always liked looking at everyone else's bikes in this forum so I thought I'd chip in with my own as an introduction.

I've been cycling for a while, but new to the world of roadbikes. Picked my Bianchi up from Epic a few weeks ago and am extremely happy with it - Looks awesome, rides nice and the service at Epic was outstanding. Sure there were better priced and equipped bikes out there in my price range but I couldn't get comfortable on the ones I tried. More importantly though, none of them looked as good!

IMG_0295.jpg

I'll get some more photos up when I take it out next and I remember!

Comments

• Lady Venom
    Lady Venom Posts: 213
    Nice, same as what I have except yours looks racier in red :P

Point your speedo sensor forward though - they're all right on here about it being dangerous pointing backwards (caught, spokes, faceplant etc).
  • Nice matching shoes too, now that's attention to detail...
  • bristolpete
    bristolpete Posts: 2,255
    Nice bike, looks great in red and white.
  • pickled
    pickled Posts: 439
    Nice matching shoes too, now that's attention to detail...
    Computer looks red too!
    Nice bike.
  • heh, I think I may have gone a bit over the top with the red! It'll only get worse when I end up chucking some fulcrum racing 5's on it for the summer.

I'll have to swap the sensor around when I can get my hands on some small cable ties. I did think it was a bit odd when I was reading the instructions but thought there must be some other reasoning to have it facing backwards.
  • Lady Venom
    Lady Venom Posts: 213
    heh, I think I may have gone a bit over the top with the red! It'll only get worse when I end up chucking some fulcrum racing 5's on it for the summer.

I'll have to swap the sensor around when I can get my hands on some small cable ties. I did think it was a bit odd when I was reading the instructions but thought there must be some other reasoning to have it facing backwards.

Just use a needle - insert and lift the flap. If it's difficult, squeeze them tighter which moves the flap outwards anyway and enables easy insertion of the pin/needle. Then pull apart. To refit push in to original position lower down the fork and slide up, easier than trying to put them back together higher up the fork.