Personalised Cycle Jersey

Wallace1492
Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
edited March 2010 in Commuting chat
Does anyone know where I could get personalised cycle Jersey, very good quality, for someone. It will be a very significant birthday and I want to get something really good for my Brother.

All other ideas welcome also.
He is mainly into road cycling, and has plenty of bikes, so I thought a really good Jersey/jacket would be the business.
"Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"

Comments

• lastant
    lastant Posts: 526
    Something from ShuttVR? British based and looks pretty classy / timeless in my opinion.

One of their bods posts over on the Road forums (think it's Buying Advice), and I think his name is 'miggers' - always mentioning they can personalise bits for tours etc..
    One Man and LEJOG : End-to-End on Two Wheels in Two Weeks (Buy the book; or Kindle it!)
  • miggers
    miggers Posts: 269
    lastant wrote:
    Something from ShuttVR? British based and looks pretty classy / timeless in my opinion.

One of their bods posts over on the Road forums (think it's Buying Advice), and I think his name is 'miggers' - always mentioning they can personalise bits for tours etc..

Hi - Yes we do personalised jerseys for teams, corporates and individuals. Drop me a PM or call us Monday.

Thanks for suggesting us lastant, much appreciated.

Take a look at our fan page, we are running a jersey design competition...

http://www.facebook.com/ShuttVeloRapide

Pete
    Peter Bragg
    www.shuttvr.com