Livestrong Clothing and Team Clothing

PudseyPaul
PudseyPaul Posts: 59
edited March 2010 in Commuting chat
Does anyone know of any websites that are UK based that sell the livestrong cycle wear? I have seen some sets on ebay, however they are from china and seem too cheap to be authentic!
On another note does anyone know of any websites that sell old team clothing kit? What I mean by that is team jerseys/bib shorts etc that were from a few seasons back.

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    You could try ebay - for the old team cyclewear I mean. CycletopsUK have some old stuff, also try the German and French versions of Ebay.

Failing that, I'd browse the sales on sites like ProBikeKit.

For the Livestrong stuff, I understand the official store ship to the UK... http://www.store-laf.org/
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,373
    You see

That's why the commuter forum is so good

Post here you get advice

Post the same thread in the road section and you wouldn't know what had hit you.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,440
    prendas.co.uk and there's another thats something like super cycle clothing that has all the old T-mobile banesto and Gan stuff.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    Fan boy...raaaaaaah! EPO blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Dr. Ferrari laaahhhhhhhh! :lol:
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    Sewinman wrote:

Who's Dr. Ferrari?

He sounds like he'd be a good Bond villain.
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    Sewinman wrote:

Who's Dr. Ferrari?

*Snigger* *Points*

Don't ask - maaahooooosive can of worms.

Seems like that livestrong shop requires paying in $, international shipping etc.
  • Stuey01
    Stuey01 Posts: 1,273
    Sewinman wrote:

Who's Dr. Ferrari?

He is worse than a bond villain if the road forum is to be believed. It's enough for a rider to have once visited a town in which he lives to be branded a cheat by some.
    Not climber, not sprinter, not rouleur
  • mtb-idle
    mtb-idle Posts: 2,179
    Dr. Nick Ferrari, isn't he in The Simpsons?

(yes, I know who you mean really).
    FCN = 4
  • Eau Rouge
    Eau Rouge Posts: 1,118
    Sewinman wrote:

Who's Dr. Ferrari?

Assuming you haven't just googled it, he was a cycling coach with a some very top-name riders employing him as a coach when he was found to be just about the leading expert in blood doping, how to do it, and how to not get caught doing it and as stuey says, being in the same town as him is enough to make you a suspected cheat.

Back on-topic, has anyone come across one of the An Post - Sean Kelly jerseys? I haven't seen them on sale anywhere.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,373
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Eau Rouge
    Eau Rouge Posts: 1,118
    ohh, right size and everything. I'll keep an eye on that, thank you very much.