2007 Paddy Wagon

Supergoose
Supergoose Posts: 1,089
edited February 2010 in Your road bikes
This was supposed to be my commuter. I bought it 2nd hand just over a year ago.It was very tired though, the previous owner hadn't looked after it. The components were goosed. He said it was in great condition and I couldn't tell from the pictures. Suffice to say it was the frame I wanted really anyways.I paid over the odds considering I felt I had to replace every single part of it, bar the frame and fork.

I resisted the urge to go hipster with riser bars velocity rims et all.Although I really wanted to! Decided to keep it traditional.

I really am betwixt and between a 54 and 56cm bike. 55.5 is my ideal size so 54 wins it when I cant get the one I need. That said it fits well and feels great to bomb around on, s/s though I would like to have the use of my knees when I'm old/er.

Its rather winterized since this pic late last summer with full guards a new seatpin/saddlle and a longer stem the newest bits added I de-stickered the rims, and removed the graphics from the chainset. It looks much cleaner now. Its never ending!

Frame -Dedacciai COM 12.5 Butted
Cromoly
Fork- Kona P2
Braze-ons- 2 bottles, Fenders.
Headset- Cane Creek S2
Crankarms- On One
Chainring- 42T
B/B -Truvativ
Pedals- Shimano M520
Chain- Sram
Freewheel- Fixed & Freewheel Both 16T
No Gears