Look 565 bike

2»

Comments

• Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    Bigpikle wrote:
    ^^ that does look lovely

that said I really like the lines of my old KG386

not quite as modern looking as those frames and a little twitchy on the downhills but I still enjoy riding it :lol: Here it is before the Adamo saddle and all black Conti GP4's 8)

219ae424.jpg

I never really seen much written about Look frames so dont know what people think of them compared to the more widely known brands, but the newer bikes look cracking.

Yep, I really enjoyed my KG386, but at 55cm it was just too big for me: -

kg386f.jpg

BTW The KG386 is for sale as a bargain price, P me for details?
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Steveorow wrote:
    Agreed the LOOK websites not helpful but it implies that LOOK have stopped doing the 585 Ultra for 2010 . Here is my 585 Ultra 2008 IIRC frame . You can still get 2008 and 2009 ULTRA frames on some sites at knock down prices .

585rev1.jpg

Was that a particularly warm day? I'm pretty sure your saddle is melting :lol:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Steveorow
    Steveorow Posts: 162
    Rolf........
    Yeah it was warm that day around 2 deg C . Warm is relative as it seems to have been below zero for months up here in gods little acre . :roll:

It does look a bit odd but after going through god knows how many saddles this one ( the selle san marco Mantra ) is the best so far
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    First ride on Sunday took it down the prom at Blackpool and then back to Lancaster and a couple of climbs from Scorton. Great bike - loved it. DId EVERYTHING well and really comfortable too. Best road bike I've been on. Moved the saddle forward a good deal but fits really well. Don't like the saddle (SanMarco) - otherwise perfect.

Thanks for your help one and all.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.