edited February 2010 in The Crudcatcher
cat2lickingitselfclean.jpg

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    knotted cat is knotted
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    My cat always does that when we're eating. Imagine a female human licking her own vagina, that would be wicked. Innit. 8)
  • Awwwww...... that is proper toepunt material...

Only joking, I love cats, and most small animals (on toast anyway) :wink:
  • I often suck myself off after dinner, but not during, that would be just rude
  • Anonymous
    I often suck myself off after dinner, but not during, that would be just rude

i know 2 blokes who can do that. i wouldnt suck mine if i could reach it as there is something i dont fancy about having a bellend in my mouth
  • I often suck myself off after dinner, but not during, that would be just rude

i know 2 blokes who can do that. i wouldnt suck mine if i could reach it as there is something i dont fancy about having a bellend in my mouth

Even your own??? Don't knock it until you tried it and after tonight, I think I'm the only person nearing my hampton, as I think the wife has left me :? :lol:
  • Anonymous
    both have to do it by resting on their shoulders with their feet over the back of their heads, one can reach it on his on, the other requires the help of his gf who pushes down on his bum cheeks whilst giving him a ring dobie!!
  • ring dobie!!

*phones up the wife, begging her to come home and lick the chocolate trumpet*
  • Anonymous
    ring dobie!!

*phones up the wife, begging her to come home and lick the chocolate trumpet*

that should get her coming running, what a treat for her.
  • The Big Cheese

Your a mess!
    My Bikes And Me
    A bicycle can't stand alone; it is two tired.
  • all the 'bitter-goodness

Fuck me, I spoil that girl 8)
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    both have to do it by resting on their shoulders with their feet over the back of their heads, one can reach it on his on, the other requires the help of his gf who pushes down on his bum cheeks whilst giving him a ring dobie!!

Why and how do you know this.

Its not the sort of thing I'd discuss over a meal to be honest.
  • Anonymous
    ive seen one of them doing it, ive been told about it by the one who enlists his gf for help. to be fair he has a cake like 2 tins of pedigree chum welded together (except not blunt on the end) so im suprised he needs any help.
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    ive seen one of them doing it, ive been told about it by the one who enlists his gf for help. to be fair he has a cake like 2 tins of pedigree chum welded together (except not blunt on the end) so im suprised he needs any help.

Do you like watching a man suck themself off?
  • Anonymous
    Briggo wrote:

like's a bit strong but it was funny.
  • Briggo wrote:

Absolutely loving the degredation of the thread......... loving it big time!!!

$10 chi chi
  • Anonymous
    i wonder if it would be against some of the rules to quote some of this thread in a signature??
  • i wonder if it would be against some of the rules to quote some of this thread in a signature??

anypart in particlular ;)
  • Briggo wrote:

Gets my vote LOL
  • Anonymous

this part
  • ive seen one of them doing it, ive been told about it by the one who enlists his gf for help. to be fair he has a cake like 2 tins of pedigree chum welded together (except not blunt on the end) so im suprised he needs any help.

this part

As Roy Finkle from Finkle fixtures says.....

"DO IT"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra70O9np ... PL&index=2