Pub Time

bails87
bails87 Posts: 12,998
edited February 2010 in The Crudcatcher
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo ... 002202491/

Hopefully that'll keep you amused while I'm gone, shall I leave the radio on for you too?

Off to the pub, feel free to burgle me, just watch out for the lion. :P
MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    aaah, the pub. maaaaan i love the pub and will be visiting tomorrow afternoon for a messy session as i have monday off. have fun.
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    I've got such an itchy arse right now, I think my BMW caused the itch.
  • have done my session for this month, just woke. thinking it was early hours of Monday morning, kids...... don't drink!
  • Anonymous
    have done my session for this month, just woke. thinking it was early hours of Monday morning, kids...... don't drink!

oh, good work fella. i have been strong and avoided the demon drink thus far but tomorrow will be a good one and worth it.
  • D, I am in a whole world of hurt, my bro had to carry me home after the rugby today, was in a state, missus wasn't happy, I feel like another pint now!!
  • Anonymous
    haha.

i enjoyed the rugby, even the loss didnt spoil a cracking game. i have been itching for a pint all evening, i have some in the fridge but i am resisting and am currently nursing a cup of tea, rock and roll eh!!
  • Seriously, am off round the 'offy' for more beer and Bacardi (DIY Mojitos - the missus is NOT happy - TOUGH!!!) LOL.......

Big C is on it tonight fellas ..... (I don't drink a lot but when I do..... ahem)
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Seriously, am off round the 'offy' for more...Bacardi (DIY Mojitos - the missus is NOT happy - TOUGH!!!) LOL.......

Big C is on it tonight fellas ..... (I don't drink a lot but when I do..... ahem)

...but when you do, you drink womens drinks?