3T Ergonova LTD Carbon Bars

pthompson73
pthompson73 Posts: 58
edited February 2010 in Road buying advice
Just ordered a 3t Ltd Carbon Ergonova bars (42cm) from my LBS and they are quoting delays in delivery.

I do not doubt for a second the geniune problems with their suppliers.....does anyone have any similar experiences with 3t as a producer been notouriously slow in their manufacturing / delivery capability....appreciate it might be a popular product but starting to get anxious I could be waiting forever!!!

Cheers

Comments

• Don't know where you are, but here in Australia, the 3T bars have occasionally been a bit hard to get, especially the carbon ones. I bought the Ergonova Pro (alloy) for one bike, and wanted a set of the Team carbon ones for another, but they were out of stock here. My LBS even put me on to the distributors to stop me bugging him about it.. and they were apologetic, but said the same thing - none available, and next shipment was a month or so away at the time. Bought the Ergosum Team instead... but wish I'd waited as the Ergonova is a nicer shape to me.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    3T make such good stuff they sell it all out.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    the container is still at sea?
  • ScottieP
    ScottieP Posts: 599
    I've got some Ergosum Pro's on backorder at the moment - 3T stuff seems to be hardly ever in stock - especially the Pro series - I'm guessing as it's the cheapest. Actually saying that I've seen reasonable stocks of Rotundo's just not Ergosum, Ergonova or the Arx Pro stems. I think RedDraggon is right - they have a great reputation, good pricing and are very popular. I have considered ordering Deda Newtons instead but the stem price is at least double what I'd pay for the Arx Pro.
    My cycling blog: http://girodilento.com/
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    I want some, but wont buy until I can feel the 3.

No idea which shape suits me best.

None anywhere to try.

Catch 22
  • We have just dropped the brand as we could not get stock in any form of reliable way. The UK importer doesn't seem to order many more than are pre sold and 3T also seem to be struggling to meet demand. Ordered a pair of Brezza bars for a customer. Promised for Jan, now May. No thanks!
  • Just ordered a 3t Ltd Carbon Ergonova bars (42cm) from my LBS and they are quoting delays in delivery.

I do not doubt for a second the geniune problems with their suppliers.....does anyone have any similar experiences with 3t as a producer been notouriously slow in their manufacturing / delivery capability....appreciate it might be a popular product but starting to get anxious I could be waiting forever!!!

Cheers

By the way, I am sure Phil Corleys in MK had a pair when I was being nosey the other day!
  • nicensleazy
    nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
    Just ordered a 3t Ltd Carbon Ergonova bars (42cm) from my LBS and they are quoting delays in delivery.

Cheers

how much?