SURLY LHT

sharm1969ca
sharm1969ca Posts: 136
edited February 2010 in Commuting chat
Hi guys, and ladies, can anyone tell me where i can look at and try and possibly buy a SURLY LHT in,near or around leeds area? any info is appreciated. I have looked on the internet but cant find anything. cheers

Comments

• tgotb
    tgotb Posts: 4,714
    Pannier, 120rpm.
  • cheers! guy! but i want to see one for myself ya know and have a play on it before i decide to buy one, if that makes sense.
  • japsy
    japsy Posts: 78
    Hi guys, and ladies, can anyone tell me where i can look at and try and possibly buy a SURLY LHT in,near or around leeds area? any info is appreciated. I have looked on the internet but cant find anything. cheers

Ison Distribution are the UK distributors. You can go to their website to see stock levels. I got mine earlier in the year from LBS who was happy to order in for me. It did take 3 months from ordering, there just wasn't any stock.

Have you seen the google groups for surly lht users? It is quite active and contains a really useful spreadsheet which details riders dimensions and frames size which helped me ordering one without seeing it. It also contains a map with people around the world who have a LHT and are happy for people to have a look at it. You may get lucky and find someone in Leeds.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/surlylht?hl=en