my yeti 575

dwill
dwill Posts: 150
edited February 2010 in Your mountain bikes
DSC00099.jpg
hope the piccy works the rear brake is back at formula at the minute as it was leaking

Comments

• I'd send it back, something heavy has bent that top-tube.

:oops: I'll get me coat.

Seriously though, lovely bike, love that Matte Black colour.
  • Lovely! :)
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    90% identical kit to mine.. (carbon bar, Hope brakes and adonised pewter), had it two months and I am absolutely loving it, what weight, I got mine in at bang on 26lb, not bad for the ultimate do it all bike!

yeti05.jpg
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    very niceeeee, loving the matte black, was just thinking my red rims would go lovely with a frame like that :lol:
  • dwill
    dwill Posts: 150
    never weighed it tbh, and im still not sure about full suss :oops: just hoping formula get there act together and get me back brake back asap so i can ride it!!
  • Really really like that, understated and classy. good choice of kit on there...... gorgeous :)
  • VERY nice! Never really been a fan of how Yeti bikes look, but that's a stunner dude 8)
    Winter: Moda Nocturne
    Road: Cervelo R3
    'Cross: Ridley X-Night
    Commuter: Genesis Day One
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    no doubt if this is the first full suss you've ridden it will be a bit bouncy, but you'll get used to it, and the RP23 is fantastic when you do want to ride a bit firm, you'll scare yourself at how fast it can go though, then get a nice suprise when you hit the climbs, superb all rounder. I'm putting it up against an Orange five in the next few weeks so will be good to compare (I'll be suprised if the Orange is better).