Happy Days

ince
ince Posts: 289
edited February 2010 in Commuting chat
I have won a bike. :D

Trek 2.5c to be exact, collected it on Saturday and I am very happy. It's a lot better bike than I could ever justifying paying for. I was hoping to get a first ride on Sunday but an inch and half of snow stopped play.

Comments

• Awesome, congratulations, how was said win attained?

Apparently tradition dictates that it is christened by overdoing it into a corner and sliding away on your bum. Go on then!
  • ince
    You know how you get the pop ups asking to do a survey and you will be entered into a prize draw. Well I filled in the one on this site ..... few months later I get an email from Trek informing me of the win.

I'm not one for doing comps or filling in surveys, must have been a slow day at work :D
  • Did the Fonz deliver it? Hence the 'Happy Days' title. :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,206
    Lucky so and so - enjoy the free bike 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Nice one ince. Shame bout the weather though.

-Spider-
  • does that mean that you will be enjoying longer and longer rides on it (not that you are 4 places above me on SCS or anything...?)
  • Congratulations! That's a nice win. Just think what it will do to your FCN. :D
    Never be tempted to race against a Barclays Cycle Hire bike. If you do, there are only two outcomes. Of these, by far the better is that you now have the scalp of a Boris Bike.
  • ince
    It's going to be a Sunday best bike so Salsa, yep longer rides at the weekend :twisted: as I spent most of last year chasing you on the leaderboard.
  • yep, I recall 'battles' with you and Graeme T, Risi and others. Enjoy the new bike, but not too much, obviously!