exposure enduro maxx 2

percey
percey Posts: 53
edited February 2010 in MTB general
hi guy,s have recently purchased, an ex demo exposure light from lbs, and a its last years model, there coudnt give us any reading material on charge up times, and other info, im sure its 16hrs charge up time from empty, but am not too sure?, anyone who could give me any pointers, would be much appriciated :lol: cheers percey

Comments

• davehm
    davehm Posts: 22
    Haven't got the manual with me but from memory its 12 hours broken down as follows.

Red light on chargers stays on for 9 hours then green light comes on and has to be left for 3 hours but doesn't matter if left longer (so the manual said). They also recommend you top up the charge every month if you haven't used it to preserve the voltage of the battery.

I assume you have figured out how to operate the different modes and rated burn times are:
    3 hours on max,
    10hours on medium
    24hours on low
    ? on flashing

Mine has certainly produced something similar on max and medium (never needed 24hours of light to test the low mode)
  • percey
    thanks for that info, that,s a great help
  • glen4
    glen4 Posts: 250
    it's all detailed on their website......
    2009 Cove Handjob
    2009 Cove Hummer
  • gpsBRM
    gpsBRM Posts: 123
    "it's all detailed on their website......"

Wish it was, it used to be but they seemed to of had a redesign and only have 2010 model details and manuals.
  • percey
    i went to their website, as well and your right, its all changed :evil: