Wiggle Surprise

kenan
kenan Posts: 952
edited March 2010 in MTB general
Got home today and found my delivery from wiggle had arrived. Like a child at Christmas I rip the bag open to find what I order and a free small bag a harribo sweets, bonus 

Comments

• JamesBrckmn
    JamesBrckmn Posts: 1,360
    They have been doing that for a while, annoyingly when i spent £10 on some pedals i got some, but when i spent £150 on some forks i got nothing :( (except the forks of course :wink: )
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Yeah it's always a nice bonus from Wiggle. Biketart on the other hand gave me a massive Haribo Caterpillar when i got some bike tape, kudos to them!
  • maloo
    maloo Posts: 214
    excellent :D
  • Danlube
    Danlube Posts: 454
    oooooooo exciting :D I'm expecting a delivery from Wiggle in the next couple of days, hope I get a lil surprise, fingers crossed!
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • They have been doing that for a while, annoyingly when i spent £10 on some pedals i got some, but when i spent £150 on some forks i got nothing :( (except the forks of course :wink: )

Ditto...buy something small for under a tenner and they chuck some sweets in. Make a massive order and you get nowt.

Although a couple of years ago I did get a full size bag of Tangfastics when I bought a maintenance stand and some Crank Bros pedals.

Sweets aside I do prefer Merlin and CRC though.
    Whyte 905 (2009)
    Trek 1.5 (2009)
    Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp (2007)
  • joec1
    joec1 Posts: 494
    hehe...

im even more peeved... the missus spent over 100 on my bday present.... (that i havent had yet and know nothing about :wink::wink::wink: hehe. and we got no discount and no haribo.... on valentines weekend :(
    www.settingascene.com - MTBing in Wilts and the southwest, join up for info and ride details.
  • Danlube
    joec1 wrote:
    hehe...

im even more peeved... the missus spent over 100 on my bday present.... (that i havent had yet and know nothing about :wink::wink::wink: hehe. and we got no discount and no haribo.... on valentines weekend :(

Not even those loveheart thingys??!!
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    joec1 wrote:
    hehe...

Weren't they doing £25 off all orders over £100?
  • myopic
    myopic Posts: 692
    Paul 8v wrote:
    joec1 wrote:
    hehe...

Weren't they doing £25 off all orders over £100?

Think it was £20, but only if you put the code in. I got an X9 rear mech for £28 :D - it was half price in the sale then I got another £10 off for spendning over £50 in total, but only if I put the code in
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    superstar send you a little bag of haribo with every order too :D
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • Danlube
    I remember getting a tube of mini eggs from CRC last easter.
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • joec1
    joec1 Posts: 494
    yea it was 20 using the code heart20

which she entered... (i told her she had to, then she could spend an extra 20 on me hehe)

she still didnt get it though :( wont be using them again in a hurry
    www.settingascene.com - MTBing in Wilts and the southwest, join up for info and ride details.
  • I would use wiggle but CRC are cheaper. However, no free sweeties with my tyre from CRC this morn :( .
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Danlube wrote:
    I remember getting a tube of mini eggs from CRC last easter.
    i got some mints with "CRC" on them at christmas :D
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • kenan
    kenan Posts: 952
    Sounds like I'v been missing out as this was the first time I got sweets from any of them :(
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    haribo @ wiggle..

and crc rock,, as no one got the crc rock with crc.. i did last time i ordered off them..
  • Danlube
    delcol wrote:
    haribo @ wiggle..

and crc rock,, as no one got the crc rock with crc.. i did last time i ordered off them..

My better half did once, I was a bit upset...I just had an invoice with what I ordered :cry:
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • grubby
    grubby Posts: 214
    Got Haribos with brakes. Nothing with forks from Wiggle.
    Best thread I've seen for ages..... :wink:
  • bigboned
    bigboned Posts: 151
    Got Haribos from superstar on a £10 order but nothng from crc on my thomson post, expecting a crummy 8quid delivery from crc now so fingers crossed!
    For the muddy - Boardman comp frame ( to match the roadie) running saint/ fox
    For the blacktop - Boardman Pro Carbon

'Currently listening to Motley Crue's Girls Girls Girls'
  • I bought a 1200 quid bike and got nothing, but my wife bought me some arm and leg warmers for christmas and received a bag of sourmix

(Only joined to post on this thread) :D:D
  • Nero50
    Nero50 Posts: 47
    I got no haribo with my wiggle order this morning :cry:
    Zesty is here!
  • Danlube
    I'm still waiting for my order from Wiggle, supposed to arrive today, hope it comes today wanna go ride later :?
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • Out of stock on Speedplays and no Haribo last time. GRRR. :evil:
  • solsurf
    solsurf Posts: 489
    I emailed wiggle to tell them I hadn't received haribo for some time with my orders. they sent me a padded parcel with some in! And as we all know haribo from wiggle taste better than when you buy them! I wonder if anyone has done a blind taste test like they used to for Pepsi?
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    solsurf wrote:
    I emailed wiggle to tell them I hadn't received haribo for some time with my orders. they sent me a padded parcel with some in!Pepsi?

:roll:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • sampras38
    sampras38 Posts: 1,917
    Me too, currently waiting on a Wiggle delivery for a Fizik seat bag.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    They sent me tangfastics, I wanted starmix :cry: I might write a letter of complaint.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • bails87
    Just individually order loads of things, then send them all back but keep the Haribo for free*.

*Apart from the return postage and time spent repackaging stuff you never wanted in the first place.
    MTB/CX

• sampras38
    sampras38 Posts: 1,917
    bails87 wrote:
    Just individually order loads of things, then send them all back but keep the Haribo for free*.

*Apart from the return postage and time spent repackaging stuff you never wanted in the first place.

Jeez, some people will do anything to save money.

Have you got bog paper on the washing line too?

;-)
  • bails87
    sampras38
    Can I refer you to solsurf's post above?

:wink:
    MTB/CX