Hamsterly / Dalby conditions

nonnac85
nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
edited February 2010 in Routes
Have got a few days to go riding. Fancy somewhere different and these two centres are on my list. Anyone know what state the trails are in given the recent snowy weather?
Thanks
My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time

Comments

• haven't been up to dalby for a couple of weeks, it was still fairly snowy then, not many people around, a few people riding the red, and no entry charge! In the excitement of saving myself a few bob i came off and dislocated my finger. So i haven't been back yet...
    Maybe next weekend though
    Music, beer, sport, repeat...
  • .kyle
    .kyle Posts: 12
    My dad and I cycled round Dalby on Monday. Although absolutely freezing cold, the trails that we went on were fine. Snow in places, but for the whole, everything was ok.
  • Rich.H
    Rich.H Posts: 443
    My eldest lad and I rode the Red route today. Bloody cold :shock:

There are a couple of sections closed for maintenance and some snow/ice still laying around in places but we managed to ride all the sections that were open. We came back covered in c*ap as it is pretty wet all over and the final diversion is very muddy but we really enjoyed our first trip to Dalby :D

Rich
  • nonnac85
    nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
    cool - looks like I wont be going this week as planned as we have got more snow again but as soon as I can, I'll make the trip
    My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time