OT: The trouble with running to work of a morning

Cafewanda
Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
edited February 2010 in Commuting chat
Having gotten soaked riding to and from work yesterday I didn't fancy getting soaked again running round Tooting Athletics track with the club.

This morning I ran to work (pitifully slowly) but the sausage panini and coffee helped a treat. All is well with the world and the sun is trying to shine through a few panes of glass at Hays Galleria to get to me :lol:

Only now realised that I'll have to take PT home tonight. Oh hell! :cry:

Comments

• bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    Run home as well? Have realised it makes life a whole lot easier to run there AND back, after I kept running out of suits at work getting PT home. Or, do what I have done today - cycle in, run back, run in tomorrow, cycle back. Admittedly it can all get a bit complicated!
  • CXXC
    CXXC Posts: 237
    Cafewanda wrote:
    Having gotten soaked riding to and from work yesterday I didn't fancy getting soaked again running round Tooting Athletics track with the club.

+1 I'm running the 10km home as well, otherwise the clothing logistics become tooooo cinfusing :?

www.redlightjump.co.uk

FCN 3 (FCN 4 if I'm carrying clean pants)
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    Hmm. Admittedly not thought of that as I was bemoaning the non-cycle trip home. I'll hang them out to dry, assuming they don't already smell, and think on it some more.

Guys, you are far too sensible. I was also thinking about (somehow) getting a hack bike to leave at the bike park for these type of situations now that my running season has started Curses :lol: