Folding Bikes

nikstar1
nikstar1 Posts: 103
edited February 2010 in Commuting chat
I happen to actually love folding bikes. I have had one myself and used it for many years during my time living in london. It was easy to store in my shoe box sized flat and also made travelling round the city cheap and yet what i think stylish, i got asked many times where the bike was from.

It was easy to carry on the train as it folded in seconds and could be carried with one hand. I never had any issues with mine when it came to injuries and wouldnt think twice about recommending one for someone who wanted to use it for similar puporses in the future.

Would love to here any other viewpoints on these types of bikes.

Comments

• PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    nikstar1 wrote:
    I happen to actually love folding bikes. I have had one myself and used it for many years during my time living in london. It was easy to store in my shoe box sized flat and also made travelling round the city cheap and yet what i think stylish, i got asked many times where the bike was from.

It was easy to carry on the train as it folded in seconds and could be carried with one hand. I never had any issues with mine when it came to injuries and wouldnt think twice about recommending one for someone who wanted to use it for similar puporses in the future.

Would love to here any other viewpoints on these types of bikes.

step away from the folder now! before the handle bar collapses.....