Help needed identifying frame

CAADHEAD
CAADHEAD Posts: 355
edited February 2010 in MTB general
Hi, I picked this frame up the other day and wondered if somebody knew what it is? Its for 24" wheels and single gear. I thought it might be a Haro? but can't find any info on the net. I'm assuming the DMR stickers have been added later. The other thing is what type of bottom bracket does it have? I thought it was a standard BMX type but it seems slightly smaller and is threaded. Forgive my ignorance but I'm from a road background and not very knowledgeable on this type of bike, I've heard of Mid and Spanish BB's, is it one of those? Thanks in advance for your help.
P1030685.jpg
P1030686.jpg
If it moves, shoot it with a Cannon.......dale.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    looks like a standard Euro (MTB) BB or in road terms BSA got any measurements?

or could be oversize ISIS

are you sure it is a 24" wheeled frame? looks like a race BMX
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • CAADHEAD
    Yeah def 24". I've actually found out what the bottom bracket is, its specific to ISIS Overdrive that fits a 48mm threaded shell. Seems like Haro was one of the only companies to use this standard and its obsolete already! Gota try and track one down now :(
  • nicklouse
    Truvative are about the only makers.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • CAADHEAD
    Any idea if adapters to run standard MTB BB's exist?
  • Danlube
    Danlube Posts: 454
    Looks almost like a trials specific frame, but the seat tube seems to long. Or a race bmx like nicklouse said, deffo not a normal street bmx, swing arm angle is too small.

EDIT: that frame looks very much like a saracen, trials
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • nicklouse
    I believe that there are.

where and who sorry no ideas.