CK Hubs/wheels???

ash.addy
ash.addy Posts: 140
edited February 2010 in MTB general
I've got a CK rear hub in pewter which I plan to build up with 819's. Do I hold out and wait for a Pewter front hub or put a mirror finished hub on the front??
What should I do????
Trying to break out of the asylum and onto the muddy tracks in Swansea.

Comments

• How much are you effected by OCD / autism...? :lol:

It get's me quite bad, so I have to have matching hubs. I got a set of CK hubs (in Pink :lol: ) and they're ace! 8)
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • How much are you effected by OCD / autism...? :lol:

It get's me quite bad, so I have to have matching hubs. I got a set of CK hubs (in Pink :lol: ) and they're ace! 8)

Got to match ;)
  • Got to match, try aspire velotech in the states, they've been great for anything i've ordered from them.
  • Got to match, try aspire velotech in the states, they've been great for anything i've ordered from them.

+1. I have used them a few times (bars, stems, headsets etc) and they were delivered within 2 weeks and I didn't get stung for import tax, duty blach blah blah (although someone will pop along to tell you that they 'know' someone who did :roll: )

It's a small parcel and you will be fine and they are a lot cheaper :wink:
    +2

I got stung for import tax... :evil: But it was STILL a damn site cheaper than buying 'ere in sunny UK. This was back when the $ / £ exchange was floating around 2:1.

But yes, they are bloody good, have everything you could ever wish for, and all colours and shapes. Good service, highly recommended!
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • I got stung for import tax... :evil:

Had to be you Chaz :lol:

You were very unlucky matey!
  • Chaz.Harding
    Chaz.Harding Posts: 3,144
    edited February 2010
    I got stung for import tax... :evil:

Had to be you Chaz :lol:

You were very unlucky matey!
    It's always me. I'm the unluckiest barsteward around...

I'm sure they say ''Ahh, it's Chaz again *goes away to read smallprint* we can get him with THIS, this time... Muhahahaha''

:lol:

I get stitched up all the time. Most of the time it's just plain bad luck, but I'm beginning to think some ultra-force is conspiring to make my life a PITA sometimes... Yesterday, at work was a fine example - working on a Land Rover, and I picked a side. MY side clearly had to be the most seized, hardest to remove, EVER. My mate who had the other side, his was almost just hand-tight... Grrr!!

C'est la vie... :lol:

I must have been a complete cöck in my previous life. Dammit!

Oh, wait, I'm complete cöck in THIS life...! Ahh well :lol::lol::lol:
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • ash.addy
    ash.addy Posts: 140
    Just think you'll be rewarded when you die!!!
    Trying to break out of the asylum and onto the muddy tracks in Swansea.